Cell Phone Voice Recordings in Zoho CRM!
The ACR for Zoho CRM extension connects Zoho CRM and ACR mobile call recorder by NLL APPS to save voice records to the Leads/Contact module of Zoho CRM.
The extension works with the standard Zoho Crm module "Leads" or/and "Contacts".
ACR for Zoho CRMextensionsetup includes some setting of mobile app: web-hook and secret token for security issues.
To setup ACR for Zoho CRM Extension use four easy steps:
1. Get and Set Zoho API Token.
2. Install and setup ACR by NLL APPS to your smartphone.
3. Set secret word to ACR that could be taken from ACR for Zoho CRM Extension.
4. Set web-hook to ACR that could be taken from ACR for Zoho CRM Extension.
Make a call to test how it works!
In several minutes new voice recordings of you mobile will be attached to CRM leads or contacts!
Feel free contact us by skype: crmoz or by the chat on our website: crmoz.com
We are always ready to help you to setup our Zoho CRM extensions.
ACR for Zoho CRM Extension FAQ
- How can I obtain ZOHO API Token?
Open https://accounts.zoho.com and make sure you are logged in. Copy and open the link in browser, or press on it https://accounts.zoho.com/apiauthtoken/create?SCOPE=ZohoCRM/crmapi&DISPLAY_NAME=acr4zoho
- Why I can not set web-hook and secret in the ACR app?
Only paid Pro version of ACR have these features enabled.
- Where can I find web-hook settings for ACR app?
Open ACR app on your smartphone. Click left corner to open the menu then select Settings\Cloud Services\ WebHook. Set "Enabled". Set "Server address". Set "Secret". Click "Test connection".